- A frontline marketing communication professional with over 25 years’ experience in Marketing Communications spanning Advertising, BTL Activations, Journalism & Grassroot Mobilization.
- Has driven some of the best marketing communication campaigns in West Africa with measurable results
- Led the agency team that orchestrated a landmark achievement for Etisalat who came into the market as a 4th player & became the fastest growing telecoms in Nigeria. A cutting edge strategy was employed to study the Nigerian population and find immense opportunities in the youth segment which no one was consciously starting with ‘0809ja for life’.
- Led the agency in redefining MTN’s POS channels with an innovative and effective merchandising manual that serves as a guide for locating street & indoor furniture across retail points.
- Other clients/brands Soji made significant contributions to their strategy and executional framework include: GNPlc’s portfolio of Brands , First bank, Cadbury, IEI, Notore chemicals, Western Union, 3 line, MANTRAC, Midwestern Oil & Gas, PZ Group, Elf Petroleum, BAT, Yes International Cigarette, Philip Morris International Brands etc
- Was a member of the Ogilvy Action’s Leadership Team for Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (EEMEA)
- Team Lead for BAT/Ogilvy Action in 22 markets in WAA
- He is a member of APCON, NIPR, DMAN & ICM London
- A member of the African Leadership Magazine’s CEOS Hall Of Fame (Class Of 2018) & Business Excellence Award recipient
- Pursued scholarship through the following institutions: Comprehensive High School, Ayetoro; The Polytechnic, Ibadan; Ogun State University; University of Lagos and the Lagos Business School
- A Shrewd Entrepreneur and a Seasoned marketer with over 20 years extensive working experience in Blue chip companies across all areas of marketing (brands, trade and marketing research)
- As a group brand manager with British American Tobacco he managed the premium brands portfolio delivering a record 17% growth in the performance of the company’s flagship brand and outstanding results across the company’s brand portfolio in Nigeria as well as several other West African Markets.
- Represented Africa & Middle East as a leading member of a global idmm project team that developed a customer engagement blueprint that is still being used as a best practice TM&D tool for managing indirect distributors for BAT worldwide.
- He was a member of the Ac Nielsen team that carried out the company’s widely acclaimed first retail census in Nigeria.
- As principal partner in First Katalsyt Marketing, he provided the required technical and managerial expertise for the development and deployment of several Marketing initiatives for high profile clients across various product categories some of which are the merchandising manual for MTN and the hugely successful rural distribution project for BAT.
- A widely travelled professional, he is a member of the NIM and APCON.
client service director
client service Director
- With over 14 years experience in marketing communications and brand management, Agnes has played key roles in the different facets of Marketing both within the agency and FMCG.
- while in the agency, she was instrumental in driving the Benson & Hedges business through various BTL activations and consumer engagement platform such as the gold and tones roadshow, the new pack launch of B&H, and nestle 3 in 1 campus and office stot roles within BAT Nigeria. she was instrumental in the growth of brands such as Rothmans king size, london king size, pall mall and royal standard. she was involved with packs and packaging as well as various consumer activities.
- she was at the forefront of the team that led bar to the standardization of in store furniture (isf) within nigeria and west Africa. She also developed the merchandising strategy for West African area.
- she has also pioneered different workshops such as the B&H artiste development workshop, the lunch and learn sessions within BAT and held several inductions to develop the required competencies for the marketing team.
- she is an associate member of the chartered institute of marketing.
- Taiye is a results-producing marketing communications professional with vast experience spanning close to two decades working on leading and award winning brands. He has a passion in leading comprehensive marketing strategies in support of business goals and objectives.
- He is an imaginative and highly analytical person who enjoys using own initiative. Also has ability to manage change and communicate effectively at various levels. He is a graduate of sociology and a registered advertising practitioner.
- He has attended many strategic marketing courses/workshops home and abroad his mantra ‘maintain your focus’ is hinged on his strong determination to succeed always.
associate Director events
associate Director events
- Jenney finished from University of Ibadan with a degree in Biochemistry. Professional courses in Project management, and another in Digital Marketing.
- She has Skills in experiential marketing, project management, strategic planning, event management, team building and customer service. She has managed various brands- Diamond Bank, Most BAT brands, most Diageo brands, Sahara oil amongst others.
- Jenny is very adventurous likes traveling and dancing. She loves reading and nurturing younger aspiring brand managers or enthusiasts.
- Taking the bull by the horn is one of the strengths of Kizito; he has been tested with hugh creative responsibilities and he has the results to show competence, dexterity and leadership. He is one of the men behind the scene in the success stories of reputable advertising agencies like 141 worldwide, SO&U Saatchi and Saatchi, digibrands, tbwa concept unit. He has distinguished himself over the years with chains of pitch production has positioned him as the most versatile creative hands in the marketing communications industry today.
- Mtn , Etisalat ,Pfizer, MTS first wireless, heritage bank, UBA, PMI, Landover/Overland airways, ABC transport to mention but a few of the brands Kizito worked on.
- He has strong flair for nurturing smaller brands and craves for new creative challenges; that’s his way of keeping his creative engine running.